Tuesday, November 9, 2010
seriously if you're angey just say it out...
why do you have to lie? saying no you're not
it hurt me more and more..
I'm already feeling so sick having sore throat, head ache and fever
yet you're showing another attitude is not a joke it's not funny
We are suppose to understand each other and talk to each other
if their something that you don't like about it
I don't get it wat's wrong with you.
I'm already feeling so unwell asking u the same question and same question
you smile and reply no i'm not angry...
but ur face wrote u r angry about something..
yet you are not telling
I can feel it.....you angry...
I'm not that stupid to believe you are not...
Loving someone is so difficult, when someone love you is happiness...
I'm sick and tired of it....
I'm very patient with this relationship and I wish to treasure it
becuz the only one i love is only you...
But you're showing me something else....
so which mean someone you love, you will treat them better
someone who loves you, you will treat them like shit?
is tat right?
I'm feeling so so so tired why can't you just treat me like a treasure?
My throat feeling so painful, head hurt so badly, heart hurt too, body feels tired, feeling so dizzy....
Sometime i'm trying my best to make you happy but I don't really know wat you really want?
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠