Sunday, July 19, 2009
Worse job ever!
WORKING AT COVA!
Working as a part-timer...
Have to suffer what people orders you to do~
Sometime is so difficult for me, one ask you do this the
other ask you do that....
18JULY 2009 (SATURDAY) is the worse case ever!
(SHE)Captain ask me be kitchen runner (I'm quite happy can learn something new)
But guess what can't stay there for long to wait for the Kitchen runner to come.
(HE) Supervisor sure love to transfer me here & there
NO PEACE at all.
(HE)First think came in to work straight away switch me go out to restaurant side
he told me that kitchen runner is a tuff job for a lady.
lady should stay at service.
( HELLO! ARE YOU TRYING TO LOOK DOWN ON ME or LADIES! )
(HE) Mention to me service become station runner what's the different
still a tuff job is a double job!
( HE ) Maybe my rank too small so High rank can order me this that I listen to you because of the rank of course! ( Guess only new comers can be done ordering around because old staff can talk back to you so you won't approach them right? )
After (HIM)
came a (SHE) Captain saying you don't have to do my station I have a runner here you just concentrated on your station.
alright!
Here comes the (HE) why are you not clearing that station or filling up the waters?
okie I stay quietly I do what ever you said~
so my station buddy when for break~ another captain take over~
( HE ) captain as a trainee with him~
so I transfer to another station helping
( SHE ) captain!
( SHE ) captain say you don have to bother that station just concentrated this station~
Alright I listened!
( SHE ) Captain say you take care this station i go for a smoke~ I be back just take care this station don bother that station.
I said alright no problem =)
( SHE ) captain left~
( HE ) supervisor turns up~
Fill up the water for that table~
( replied I'm doing this station )
He said SO WHAT? ( I was like WTF there was a runner at that station why do you have to walk to me ask me. (CAN'T YOU SEE THE STATION I'M ALONE?)
So you scare your trainee won't turn up to work?
so you ordering me to do 2humans job?
This is not the first time is everytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the ( HE )turns up again why you not doing this why you not doing that~
( HELLO! I'm a human on have 2 hands )
guest asking me to take order
I have to serve drinks also because bartender called.
I have to clear the tables & change cloths the same time~~~
( I'm not a ROBOT!!! )
I'M STILL HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW COME YOU ARE SO FREE TO WALK TO ME TO ORDER ME?
WHAT ABOUT YOUR WORK?YOU DON'T NEED TO DO?
SO PART-TIMERS DO YOUR WORK TOO LA?
You treat people this way next time your child will get same fate
we shall see how your child suffer?
( NOT THAT I'M CURSING IS THE TRUTH )
IS FROM GRANDPARENTS MOUTH!
listen to the old if not you will suffer!
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠