Saturday, April 25, 2009
I bought this PSP slim on 08/07/2008 from this shop at SIM LIM
[B][SIZE=”5”]No.1 Rochor Canal Road, #02-86[COLOR="Red"] Sim Lim Square[/COLOR] S'pore 188504[/SIZE]
[/B]
is been modified, it cost me $410 with GST counted inside...
Then within the few months my PSP slim was working fine.
Yesterday night my psp start giving me problems,
it give notice that can't read the game. Then my friend fixes the problem
after awhile it start to have problems again this time it start to lag so I bring back to the shop for repair. I was told that there's a 1 year warranty during the time I’ve bought this PSP and I waited 30 minutes for the repair… it went this way:
1. Nothing was said and he told me to wait for 10 minutes
2. After 10 minutes of waiting, I was told that the LCD screen got burn and told to wait another 20 minutes
3. After 20 minutes, I went back with a friend and was told to pay $330 for the upgrade and and the LCD screen
I was shocked and I ask the person why is it so expensive and he told that he change some parts inside the PSP and upgrade. Then my friend asks which PSP parts and he(the shop worker) said Motherboard.
I told him that I can’t pay the amount. So he gave me 3 solutions
1. To sell PSP back to him and get the new one when I have the money
2. To change an unmodified original PSP to me.
3. To pay by installment
I didn’t choose the first solution because the PSP price now is $200+ and I bought it for $410
The second solution who knows it’s a fake original PSP because there’s so many packs of new PSP and he anyhow picked one without paying a cent of money. This is so RIDICULOUS
Third solution is I have to leave my precious PSP there till I got my money for repair price of $250 while I’m still in private school and I have to get expensive material for my project every week or even everyday. “ it cost about more then a thousand for[B] A YEAR[/B].”
The thing is, I didn’t ask to upgrade anything and he automatically upgrade my old PSP version
He told me he can take out the upgrade and give me the price of $250, so my friend asks for lower price and he (the shop worker) give $220.
So my friend called his friend to ask for the price outside and it cost $120. So I called my aunt and told her about and was shocked at the price and told it was a scammer. My aunt told me to get my back my old parts and the worker told me it was impossible to change it back and I keep agure to change my old parts, and he told me the person who fix the PSP was an outside technician and it was unable to change it back because he have to pay the technician the fixing money. So I called my aunt again and agured with him because she(my aunt) knows a lot about this stuff.
My aunt told me that he let me to have the price I want so I give him the exact outside price, $120.
So he agreed with it and waited for my mum to come down to pay and went back to the shop together.
While we were discussing, I kinda realise my PSP was lighter a bit compare to the last time I used and my friend ask his friend how to check whether they have fixed the thing. So his friend told him there’s a sticker located at the battery parts. If the sticker is still there, that means it wasn’t being repaired. So i told him to check the battery parts for me when passing the PSP to him, and usually when you open to fix the stuff, the sticker should not be there after repair and guess what? it was there.. and the worker was fast and collected from my mum when we were checking the PSP. And my mother told me she paid the money already . This kind of stuff is so ridiculous.
What do you guys think about this ?
What should I do ?
Should I just let them off like that ?
To them, scamming money is easy but to us earning money is difficult.
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠