2 weeks more T.T I HAVEN FINISH MY CLOTHES DIE LA!!!!! finish top,mask,hat and glove
Left pant and vest I'm so dead... ZZZZZZ
Holiday assignment haven start....... Sketch book haven touch up So Dead so Dead
T.T
Hais
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠
♠† Kel †♠ DATA
ABOUT MYSELF!
A girl who loves CONTEMPORARY DANCE,SPORTS, MUSIC, FASHION & READING MANGA.
Who wishes to become a success FASHION DESIGNER in the future.
Who wants to live in JAPAN.
Not really confident with her work and trying her best.
A girl who love JAPANESE CUISINE.
A girl who drinks Milk Tea everyday....
A girl who only be Home,National Library,Kinokuniya bookstore or School.
My Dream!
To be a Fashion Photography and Fashion Designer!
Extra freetime to spend on dance.
Have my Own House.
Go oversea with friends.
I wish for everything to be successful.
Lonely Girl + Emotional Girl + Crazy Girl
Enjoying her life
Along with her close friends
Play Sport,Shopping & Watch Movie
School Coming Soon!
What would her fate be?
Knowing more friend in school? or Suffering?