<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www2.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4041908001554343832?origin\x3dhttp://sacrificeunleashedmemories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>









































Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I wish and want to be alone more
or even spend time with my girlfriend rather than looking at his face,
sick and tired I just wish if I am successful in future
I could live alone in my own house
stay far away from him.

I got irritated by my dad
reach home no hand and leg to open door
press the bell to let me open for him
I AM NOT YOUR MAID!!!!!!!!

I learn cooking since primary 4 after my great grandma pass away
The reason is because I have to cook for him
I need do housework and cook
when ever he order me to do
I feeling so piss off
I hate him even more and more since young
the hate within my heart is seal even i grow up into an adult.
My heart and mind will only reminds myself
what a failure dad he is.

Knowing how to cook and do stuff he just don't wanna touch it
sometime he does but sometime his too over
he's in good mood he's nice to people
when he's in bad mood he treat people like shit!

I just wonder how long do i have to stand him
another 10 or 20years?

With him around my life is no different from hell
I'm getting tired and more tired
what else i can do
talk to him
haha no way his to traditional chinese
my mum just side him
that's why i just wish i earn more money and live them
The more he treat me that way the more i afraid of guys
Guys are Creepy and Scary
What are they?

To tell the truth i never wan to be married.
marry just creeps me out...

Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠
♠† Kel †♠ DATA

ABOUT MYSELF!
A girl who loves CONTEMPORARY DANCE,SPORTS, MUSIC, FASHION & READING MANGA. Who wishes to become a success FASHION DESIGNER in the future. Who wants to live in JAPAN. Not really confident with her work and trying her best. A girl who love JAPANESE CUISINE. A girl who drinks Milk Tea everyday.... A girl who only be Home,National Library,Kinokuniya bookstore or School.
My Dream!

To be a Fashion Photography and Fashion Designer!
Extra freetime to spend on dance.
Have my Own House.
Go oversea with friends.
I wish for everything to be successful.

~Music~


<


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Come Chat here =)

Scream For ME


~(^_^)~

~My Dog~

MY DOGGY XD

~History~
Lonely Girl + Emotional Girl + Crazy Girl
Enjoying her life
Along with her close friends
Play Sport,Shopping & Watch Movie
School Coming Soon!
What would her fate be?
Knowing more friend in school? or Suffering?

~My Girlfriends!~
~My Girlfriends!~
darling - (Nicole)
- Hubby(Nao)
- Hubby's wife (Michi)(lasalle)
- wife(Akiha)rp
- wife's Hubby(Finoa)(nafa)
Kyandi (lasalle)
Romi (lasalle)
Audrey (lasalle)
darling - Jesselene(lasalle)
~Close Friend!~
Xia0 L0ng
Alice
~ Ex-Schoolmate!~
Darren
Darren
~ Lasalle's Classmate & Schoolmate!~
Classmate~~~ zal
YuJie
Farzil
Richard
~ Friend!~
sha
Revlis
Fusen
~Shops come see =) !~
Spree's blog shop
tenia & zenia blog's shop
Kimberly's blog shop

~Others !~
Henderson Secondary School Dance Club
Photobucket
MAYU SHINJO *click here*
~Links!~
mayutan blog

~Manga~






~Fans of~

Oliva Lufkin

沙我 SAGA

虎 TORA

雅 MIYAVI