Tuesday, September 2, 2008
no matter how many times i tell u
u just dun understand & msg me dear???
dun u think is funny
i didn't say i accept
u keep calling me dear?
rejecting u is like so bad to u
i just dunno how to tel u
i been replying u guys so many times
their already clue & hint inside still don't get it?
I say i wanna study & not into r/s now
i wanna enjoy my life time with frnz..
why just don't u & some one understand
u two just make me dunno how to answer u guys
make me feel u both irritating
ken sorry hope u understand
ram sorry i just can't accept it
I just dunno how to say it to u
don't choose an ugly girl like me
their so many pretty girls
out there go for them
they maybe much more nicer then me
who know how to make up,dress & so on
not so tom boy or love play sports all day
sometime I will go crazy over with metal songs
which most of those girl don't really listen to
CRAZY & UGLY GIRL ALRIGHT =)
*LOL*
I'm just a girl who dunno make up,dress & other shit...
Stupid & idiotic too....
STOP BOTHERING ME zzz
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠