Sunday, September 21, 2008
TIKA's lap put on top of my laptop & files
i take my lap & file
as her bag was stable
5seconds her laptop slip out from her bag & drop to the ground
now she ask me to get her a new lap
apple lor
where to find money pay her
i dun even have money to get myself a macbook
always carry that heavy lousy laptop to school
a mac cost over 1000x the amount
my parents didn't even sponsor me money
zzzzzz
great what a bad day!!!
I wish the laptop can fix
get her new one is impossible
i sure save like shit
i already resign from my job go where to find money give her...
the only think is get her new is impossible but pay the fixing payment
maybe still can try...
Not that i don't wanna care or anything
The fault is not only on me
I WILL WISH this will settle fast
I try see what I can do to fix the lap
I can understand how she feel when the laptop gone
but careless of me
funny thing is she say she not rich then how she buy APPLE LAPTOP sia
i can't even get lor
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠