Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I was late for school
phew.. attendant mark late x(
I'm so late
stupid bus so late
wait 10mins still haven come
i-studies i kinda don't understand much
abt the topic it always kinda make me so confuse
i was trying to make myself knw better
TUFF T.T
Tutoria funny thing i record stuff alot of rubbish
the end last min i manage to cut it short to say something link
i been reading the module kit again & again i just so confuse
in the end i manage understand what the lecturer wants
i even look at rasyhida report it also confuse me
i just giv it what i got
end turn out nice job XD
our
lecturer miss jane allan from scottland
i pretty like her she's so nice x)
I like her class although is abit hard to understand them.
3D I don't really like 3D but no chioce but is quite fun
i like it!
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠