Friday, May 2, 2008
someone talk about something to me where I felt so hurt!!
so I plan to talk to boyfriend about my past & now I'm really happy about it.
someone was right although I felt being hurt so badly
I told myself to grow stronger.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I felt so guilty being with him.
I told him all about my past
& what happen
he told me he love me & don't bother or matter
about my past
he wanted to protect me & propose to me the year i wanted.
so I told him 5years if we really be together for that long
I promise to married him.
today he bought the couple ring lols
too fast >.< haha....
anyway I'm really happy
that I chosen the right path
giving him chance to prove it to me
and he really did =)
Samuel will be my only one!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
next stuff is:
my gf help me out on register into lasalle
when i was out today i receive a call from them
so now i just need to go though interview
and go library to draw & study hard to make a port folio
to pass though 3 session of interview
all the best to my interview x)
thanks alice i love u deeply!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WIFE:
I'm sorry about all stuff..
here by to wish u a belated happy birthday
as is a small stuff don't wanna make it worse
hope you help me on my behalf say sorry to your friend
for mistook her as lina
if I did acuse I'm sorry about it
life been uneasy to me
work make me really tired & stress
I still wanna make up to you or something~ =)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HUBBY:
how's your life my hubby
know is hard for you to study whole day long..
haha I being missing you & wife alot~~
although everyone been busy all day long
hope we can go out someday together
like the days we have last year
i miss the days & you guys so much
hmm maybe one day i cook you guys can come over to my house
to rock & roll LOLs....
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠