Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Do I still admire him
is been already 2years ago
What my heart trying tell me
I hate him? or I love him?
What love about?
I don't know anyway...
some people said before to me
loving someone is a painful thing
but when someone love you is a happy thing
WELL...
as in singapore
all guys always love to have a
chio bu girlfriend!
Taiwan guys doesn't seem to see their girls look
is by their character when you walk on the street it will tells you
never mind guy are totally insaint to me & my friends sometimes
some girl love act infront of you with their guy
when you are alone in train
I was just standing near the door alone listening to music
while on my way home
this girl showing me he got a handsome boyfriend
hug & kissing
know what who give a damn
to me dollfie are my boyfriend =X
so cute & handsome
my hubby also my boyfriend =P
I got so many girlfriends too
who need one guy
wasting so much time
can't even study & do my own stuff
a guy is needed only just as friends
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠