Saturday, February 9, 2008
In school ppl call me gothic or emo
But I just not them
My heart always been hurt by ppl
either I get hurt from my classmates or my friends
all the stuff i could do
is just hide the feeling inside my heart
I felt I wanna cry it out but I just can't do it
why? day by day pass I see ppl have fun & happy lifetime
what do I get PAIN & SCAR that left inside my heart never been
heal.
How I wanted someone to heal my heart
But everytime things gone worse to worse
What I really want? What is my goal?
my dream is to be a dancer or fashion designer
but I never gain what I want!
alway sees or hear what others get
but what I get is nothing
I only can gratz them
well that's my life I can't do anything
seeing ppl had someone care for them
treasure them infornt of me
I'm only a lonely girl anyway
Life Dead. ♠†♥†♠